SMS Statement Notifications Disclosure
Terms & Conditions of Use and Disclosures
Care Cash Express SMS Text Alerts
This SMS Statement Notifications Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with Care Cash Express for which you have elected to receive Short Message Service (SMS) text alerts.
- The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Care Cash Express along with its agents, with whom Care Cash Express has contracted to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us (“Account(s)”). As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Statement Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, payment information, account information, due dates, delinquent accounts, program updates, promotions, coupons and other marketing messages.
- How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting’STOP’ to 979-457-4112 at any time.
You also have the option to withdraw your consent by updating your preferences on the Account Setting page within www.carecashexpress.com. You may also call us at 979-457-4112. The providing of an invalid mobile phone number, or continuous malfunction of a previously provided mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not access any fees on your account to process a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Only after we have had reasonable time to process your request for a withdrawal of SMS Statement Notifications will the request be effective.
- How Do I Sign Up for Text Messages from Care Cash Express?You will be presented with the option to Opt-In to SMS Messaging when entering into your first agreement with Care Cash Express. Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Finally, opt-in to Text Messages by clicking the appropriate check box and entering your mobile phone number (if you have not already done so). Click the “Update” button and you’re all set. You’ll receive a text message from 979-457-4112 to validate your opt-in. Text back ‘YES’ to activate Care Cash Express text updates. By signing up you will receive twelve (4) messages per month. These messages are not mobile spam. This service is a recurring message program.
- How to Update Mobile Phone Contact Records.It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling our office at 979-457-4112 or through www.carecashexpress.com.
- For HELP with SMS Services.To request additional information, text ‘HELP’ to 979-457-4112 or contact us by telephone at 979-457-4112 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Availability.This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Products & services are compatible with AT&T handsets.
- Hardware and Software Requirements.In order to access, view and retain SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
- a SMS-capable mobile phone;
- an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider
- sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
- Communications in Writing.All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
- There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.
- Other Important Terms.Additionally, you agree that we may send any SMS Statement Notifications through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement. SMS Statement Notifications are provided for your convenience only.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions and Care Cash Express Text Messaging.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (a) access data that is not intended for you; (b) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any Care Cash Express customer or user of this Site.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our web sites about children under the age of 18.
When you apply for a payday loan, cash advance, installment or title loan or contact us online, we will retain your e-mail address to facilitate communication in order to provide you with information about your account, complete a service you have requested, inform you of other services, and to better serve you. We will not send information such as account numbers or social security numbers in an email. When you give us your e-mail address we may allow you to choose opt out. We will provide a way for you to tell us to stop sending email. We will retain your email messages to us in order to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
By submitting your information via the Internet, you agree to receive certain notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically. This Consent to Electronic Disclosures applies to the information you are providing on this Site and any other communications we or any third party lender may provide to you. By submitting your information, you agree to receive all such notifications, disclosures and/or documents from us or any third party lender in electronic form or online in accordance with this document. You may withdraw your consent prior to submitting your information by exiting the website or by closing your browser. However, you will not be able to submit your information if you withdraw your consent by exiting the website or closing your browser. Following the submission of your information, you may be able to withdraw your consent to future electronic disclosures from a third party lender by contacting the lender directly, but due to rules regarding the timing of delivery of disclosures that need to be made to you, you acknowledge that an opt-out notice may not be received and acted upon by such third party lender prior to such disclosures being delivered to you electronically. We do not process opt-out communications for third party lenders, and each third party lender establishes its own rules regarding opting out of future electronic communications and disclosures. In Texas, Care Cash customers can contact Care Cash Express at 979-457-4112 or by email at email@example.com. All notifications, disclosures and/or documents that we or any third party lender provide to you in electronic format will be provided either (a) via e-mail; (b) by access to a secure customer service website which will be provided to you in an e-mail notice sent to you when the documents are available; (c) by posting on this Site or the lender’s site; (d) by SMS text messaging to your mobile device; or (v) by posting on a website designated for that purpose. You should print a copy of all electronic disclosures and agreements for your records. You may obtain any notifications, disclosures and/or documents in paper form without charge from us by printing them yourself from our website or the appropriate third party lender’s website when available. To access, view and retain the notifications, disclosures, and/or documents available to you in electronic form, you must have Internet access, sufficient electronic storage capacity, an e-mail account with an Internet service provider e-mail software. You agree and intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (a) your consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form; (b) the information you provide, and (c) our and/or any third party lenders’ ability to conduct business with you by electronic means. To facilitate electronic commerce, to reduce the expense of records storage, and to obtain the benefits of faster access to records, you acknowledge and agree that all records may be stored electronically; and that neither we nor any third party lender will retain and have no obligation to retain any original or electronic documents for any period of time beyond the regulatory requirements. This applies to all notifications, disclosures and/or documentation.
Third Party Sites
Loans in Texas arranged by Care Cash Express and made by, and subject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third party lender. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan or for the maximum loan amount. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Payday loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
Loan approval is subject to standard underwriting criteria. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to three days. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) varies and is based on state, loan term, loan funding date and other underwriting considerations.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my loan or credit services transaction? Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or credit services transaction can have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications – You may be assessed a late fee if you fail to make your payment by a specified period following its due date and you may be assessed with a returned item charge if any check or electronic payment we submit on your behalf is returned unpaid (late fee and returned item fees vary by state – see your transaction agreements for additional details).
- Collection Activity – We may attempt to collect any delinquent amount through our standard collection practices, which include contacting you by phone, mail, SMS or email. We may also exercise any of our rights under our loan or credit services agreements with you. If we are unable to collect any delinquent amount you may have with us through such actions, we may also sell our debt to a third party debt buyer or engage a collection agency, who may also institute collection activity with you.
- Impact on Your Credit Score – Care Cash Express does use alternative credit reporting agencies such as Microbilt and CoreLogic Teletrack. Failure to make timely payment on your loan may reduce your score with such agencies, and prevent you from receiving credit or other services from a provider that uses such agencies.
- Renewal of your Loan – We do not automatically renew any of our loans or credit services transactions. Where refinances or renewals are available (varies by state), you may obtain a refinance or renewal of your loan or credit services transaction by logging in to your account prior to your due date and applying for a renewal or refinance. In connection with any renewal or refinance, you will be required to e-sign new transaction agreements for such renewed or refinanced transaction and our standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed on such renewal or refinance (varies by state – see posted fee schedules).